Simple Tips to Blow His Mind and Knock His Socks Off in the Sack
How confident are YOU with your oral loving skills? Would you say, without hesitation, that you are a rockin’ sex kitten and you make your man’s eyes roll into the back of his head every time?
What do you think HE’D say?
Not so sure? Yeah, I get it. Read on…
There are plenty of ladies out there that are just kind of flying blindly when it comes to giving oral sex and plenty of guys who don’t tell them because they’re just so happy to be getting any at all!
As a sex columnist, the NUMBER ONE question I get from women is how to perform oral sex that will knock a man’s socks off… And the number one COMPLAINT I get from men is that their women don’t know what they’re doing “downtown.” Well, I’m going to share some simple tips you need to know that will keep your man worshipping the sex goddess that you are!
1. ENJOY WHAT YOU’RE DOING. This is the biggest one, ladies. Men say it’s hard to enjoy themselves when their lady seems bored, in a hurry or unsure on how to give a blowjob. Can you blame him? This is his most sensitive part of his body that he’s entrusting… TO YOUR MOUTH! This is your chance to give pleasure to your man. I’ve heard men say time and time again that the sexiest part of a BJ is when their partner is totally into it and the absolute worst thing is when she’s not. Think about it. Would you feel the same way if your guy seemed like going down on you was a friggin‘ chore? What a buzz kill.
1.Think of this as one of the most passionate gifts you can give to him. So be enthusiastic about it! It’s time you let that inner sex kitten out and play. Be powerful, strong and sexy. Look at him while you’re pleasuring him, enjoy the fact that right at this moment, he’d hand over the keys to the castle. This is a powerful act for a woman and the time when a man is at his most vulnerable. Take your time, tease that naughty boy. Savor it. Remember it’s not a blow Job, it’s a blow GIFT!
2. THE WETTER, THE BETTER. Guys agree. The more saliva you use, the more enjoyable. Try and keep him very moist from the tip on down. This is not a time to act like some dry-clean only princess and be anally neat. Get messy. Keep a glass of water on the nightstand. Use lubricant if you need to (although that that can taste like nasty old tires!) but remember, you are simulating a very warm moist place…
3. LEND A HELPING HAND. Or two. Don’t be afraid to use your hands. In fact, your hand should be a nice continuation of your mouth. Even feel free to add a gentle twist of the wrist to add to the pleasure. Think about all that pleasure that can come from a VARIETY of sensations. You need to combine your mouth, lips, tongue and hands. That beautiful combination of flickering tongue, moist lips, suctions, licking, wet hands, twists and more can send your man over the edge… Make a ring with your thumb and forefinger and use them as a continuation of your mouth. That way he gets a handy and a BJ at the same time. #WINNING
4. BE BALLSY. The testicles are your friends, ladies. Treat them as such. Greet them warmly. One of the top complaints I hear from men is that their female counterparts would forget that they are a package deal. Three’s Company. Caress them with your spare hand tenderly, tickle and tease.
5. REMEMBER WHAT YOU’RE HANDLING. There’s fine line between being firm and strangulation. Be mindful of the amount of pressure you’re using. Try and think what you would like, were the tables turned. You’re not strangling a dead chicken.
6. NO TEETH. Seriously? Do I have to tell you this? The guys said YEAH I DO have to, because ladies out there are still playing human grater. YIKES! Keep the teeth outta sight. Sure, some men like a little sensation of teeth, but not many and if you aren’t really good at what you’re doing yet, then don’t scare the poor man. Keep those puppies away from him.
7. DON’T BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR COMMENTS. Don’t just hope for the best. If your man doesn’t seem to be over the moon – what? Is he in a coma? – then feel free to ask him if there is anything you could improve on. The whole idea is to give pleasure, as I’m SURE he will be doing in return. Communication can only make it better. Ask if he’s happy with the pressure, the speed you’re going, anything he’d like the change. You know he will be happier to please you too and you’ve opened the door to better communication.